Junior Business Developer (French or German speaker)
- Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain
- Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain
Join TieTalent and Ignite Your Career in the Tech Industry! Are you a recent graduate with a passion for tech and digital marketing? Are you eager to be part of a dynamic startup that is revolutionizing the hiring industry across Switzerland, Germany & France? If so, look no further – TieTalent is the place for you! TieTalent is not just any growing company; we are the #1 tech career growth marketplace in Switzerland and rapidly growing across Europe (Germany, France, etc.). We specialize in connecting top talents in IT and Digital Marketing with forward-thinking hiring companies. Forget about traditional job applications and cover letters; at TieTalent, the companies come to you, seeking your skills and expertise. Since our inception in October 2018, TieTalent has gained the trust of thousands of candidates and hundreds of companies, ranging from industry giants to the most promising startups. With offices in both Lausanne and Barcelona, we're expanding our footprint internationally, and we want you to be part of our incredible journey. INTERESTED TO APPLY? The only thing you have to do is create your account on TieTalent and write us a quick email to spotlight your profile on firstname.lastname@example.org
Avantages et bénéfices
- Dynamic Workspace: Immerse yourself in a dynamic and challenging work environment that celebrates your autonomy.
- Explore Europe: With offices in Spain and Switzerland, you'll embark on exciting travel opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Join a Stellar Team: Work alongside a vibrant, highly talented, and motivated team that's rewriting the industry playbook.
- Flexible Work Styles: Choose between a flexible home office policy or work from our vibrant offices, surrounded by like-minded TieTalentees.
- Well-being First: Prioritize your well-being with weekly fruit baskets, Sport Fridays, and co-participation in a gym subscription.
- 0-1 years of experience in Sales/Business Development/Account Management (we also have entry level positions)
- You are fluent in English (C1+ level) and also in either German or French (native/mother tongue)
- Bachelor’s or Master degree in in any discipline with a strong academic track record
- You've got that curious itch for Sales, Business Development, and Account Management
- Strong communication skills
- Love chatting away on the phone? You're the communicator we're looking for.
- You love convincing others? TieTalent is for you!
- Thrive in the fast lane? Our rapid, ever-changing environment is your playground.
- Embrace your inner warrior! Join us on a mission to revolutionize the hiring industry.
- Kickstart the sales cycle with TieTalent's prestigious clients.
- Picture this: You're the first friendly face prospective clients meet.
- You'll be one of the key points of contact at TieTalent for our inquisitive clients.
- Unleash your persuasive skills by selling our array of solutions to new clients, all while understanding which solution is the perfect fit for each one.
- You will present TieTalent via digital and non-digital channels
- You will gorge partnerships with new enterprise partners for our innovative platform.
- Your role? Essentially, bringing our mission to life!
- Business Development