Talent Acquisition & Employer Branding (Intern or Junior)
- Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain
- Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain
Join TieTalent and Ignite Your Career in the Tech Industry! Are you a recent graduate with a passion for tech and digital marketing? Are you eager to be part of a dynamic startup that is revolutionizing the hiring industry across Switzerland, Germany & France? If so, look no further – TieTalent is the place for you! TieTalent is not just any growing company; we are the #1 tech career growth marketplace in Switzerland and rapidly growing across Europe (Germany, France, etc.). We specialize in connecting top talents in IT and Digital Marketing with forward-thinking hiring companies. Forget about traditional job applications and cover letters; at TieTalent, the companies come to you, seeking your skills and expertise. Since our inception in October 2018, TieTalent has gained the trust of thousands of candidates and hundreds of companies, ranging from industry giants to the most promising startups. With offices in both Lausanne and Barcelona, we're expanding our footprint internationally, and we want you to be part of our incredible journey. INTERESTED TO APPLY? The only thing you have to do is create your account on TieTalent and write us a quick email to spotlight your profile on firstname.lastname@example.org
Vergünstigungen und Benefits
- Dynamic Workspace: Immerse yourself in a dynamic and challenging work environment that celebrates your autonomy.
- Explore Europe: With offices in Spain and Switzerland, you'll embark on exciting travel opportunities for personal and professional growth.
- Join a Stellar Team: Work alongside a vibrant, highly talented, and motivated team that's rewriting the industry playbook.
- Flexible Work Styles: Choose between a flexible home office policy or work from our vibrant offices, surrounded by like-minded TieTalentees.
- Well-being First: Prioritize your well-being with weekly fruit baskets, Sport Fridays, and co-participation in a gym subscription.
Wer Sie sind
- 0-3 years of experience in HR
- You are fluent in English (C1+ level), Spanish (min B1, limited working proficiency) and either French or German (fluent, C1+ level)
- You are did a Bachelor’s degree
- Enthusiasm for learning and a strong willingness to take on diverse tasks.
- Excellent organizational skills and a keen eye for detail.
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Proficiency in basic Google Drive, Google Meets, Google Calendar
- Recruitment: Source, interview and schedule interviews with talents for the hiring managers, and take an active role in other recruitment tasks to help identify and onboard top talent.
- Career Fairs: Organizing and attending university career fairs in Switzerland and Germany in order to attract the best junior/intern profiles for us.
- HR Administrative Tasks: Provide general administrative support to the COO and the team as needed.
- First-Hand Assistance: Act as the first-hand assistant to the COO, working closely to ensure that operations and HR tasks run smoothly and efficiently.
- Office Management: Maintain the organization and cleanliness of the office space, ensuring it is a welcoming and productive environment.
- Materials Ordering: Proactively manage office supplies and materials to ensure a well-equipped workspace, and facilitate the onboarding of new team members.
- Event Organization: Collaborate with the team to plan and execute events such as the Christmas party, Summer Party, weekly team events, etc., fostering a positive and inclusive company culture.