Search for a job or a mission you love and bring your career to the next level. Create an account to be part of TieTalent's marketplace.
HOW TIETALENT WORKS
#1 Let us know about you
Tell us what you are looking for, your skills and aspirations.
#2 Companies apply to you
Once you get matched with companies interested in your profile, you will be able to respond to interview requests.
Setup your interviews and we will provide you with adequate guidance.
#3 Get hired
Receive job or freelance mission offers and choose the one that interests you the most.
System Engineer Cloud
Our hiring company is a large corporation active within the Transport industry. They created a job offer for a System Engineer Cloud to integrate into their teams in Bern, Switzerland location.
- Working on Linux and Windows server.
- Ensure stability, analyzes and further develop platforms.
- Work on continual improvement process on systems
- Work with the 2nd level support
- System Configuration
- Optimizing and Monitoring Cloud Systems
- Report and Documentation
- Project Management
- Language skills: French or German (C2, mother tongue) and English (C1, fluent)
- Professional experience: 4+ years of experience in System Administration
- High education in the IT
- Cloud Systems
- Experience in installation, configuration, testing and operation of server and storage systems such as Windows 2016/2019, Linux (CentOS, RHEL), Netapp and Pure
- Skills in Script languages (PowerShell or Python)
This career opportunity is based in Bern, Switzerland.
*** PLEASE READ THIS ***
The only thing you have to do is create your account on TieTalent and THAT’S IT 🙂 + IT’S FREE for candidates!
YOU WON’T apply for this specific position but rather if there is a match with this opportunity, you will be contacted and have more details about it.