This website https://tietalent.com (thereafter called the 'site') is published and operated by TieTalent SA and its subsidiaries (TieTalent),a Swiss company headquartered at Chemin du Closel 5, 1020 Renens. TieTalent GmbH, a German company based at Curiestrasse 2 70563 Stuttgart Germany as well as TieTalent Barcelona SL, a Spanish company based at Av. de Francesc Cambó 17 08003 Barcelona Spain, are subsidiaries of TieTalent SA.
Email address: email@example.comPhone: +41 (0) 78 226 07 07
- Cookies are the equivalent of a small text file, stored on the devices Users use to access the Website or Platform (computer, tablet, telephone, etc.)
- Cookies are placed by TieTalent or third parties on the devices Users use to consult the Website or the Platform in order to collect the information on their browsing or to optimise/personalise their experience.
Cookies - Issuers
- TieTalent Cookies These are cookies deposited by TieTalent.
- Third-party Cookies. These are Cookies deposited by third parties (like Google, Facebook, Hubspot, Hotjar, etc.).
Cookies - Types and use
- Strictly necessary cookies. Certain Cookies are necessary for using our Services. They are mainly TieTalent cookies. These Cookies are used in particular to provide Users with secure access the Platform
- Analytical cookies Certain Cookies enable TieTalent to understand how Users use the Platform and how the Platform performs. They are TieTalent Cookies and third-party Cookies. These Cookies enable TieTalent to recognise and count the number of Users on the Website or Platform and to determine how they use the Website and Platform. This information helps TieTalent to improve the Website, Platform and the Services it offers.
- Functional Cookies Certain Cookies are used to allow the Platform to post personalised content for Users, for example, to post Users’ names and register their preferences. They are mainly TieTalent cookies.
- Advertising Cookies. Certain Cookies are used to present advertising which correspond to Users’ areas of interest on or outside the Platform. They are mainly third-party Cookies, over which TieTalent has no control.
- Social media Cookies. Certain Cookies are used to enable Users to connect to the Platform via social media plugins or to share different content on said social platforms. These Cookies can also permit personalised content to be posted on social media. They are mainly third-party Cookies, over which TieTalent has no control.
- Cookies for payment security. Certain Cookies are used to secure payments made through the Platform. These Cookies are mainly third-party Cookies issued by TieTalent financial partners. TieTalent has no control over these Cookies.
- Cookies can be configured through each device used to navigate the Website or the Platform and according to the types listed by these platforms in their respective documentation.
- Note that certain Cookies are necessary to use certain services (Clause5.1) and that if all or part of them are deactivated it may be impossible to access or use certain services.
- The consequence of deactivating analytical Cookies (Clause 5.2) prevents the User’s browser from sending information to the issuers of said Cookies and does not in principle prevent use of the Platform.
- Deactivating functional Cookies (Clause 5.3) may prevent access to all or part of the Services offered by TieTalent.
- Deactivating advertising Cookies (Clause 5.3) prevents the presentation of advertising linked to the User’s areas of interest but has no consequences on the posting of advertising as such. So deactivating this type of Cookies does not prevent the posting of advertising nor in principle does it prevent use of the Website or the Platform.
- Deactivating social media Cookies (Clause 5.5) does not prevent in principle the use of the Website or the Platform, it only prevents access to certain services such as sharing buttons on social media.
- Deactivating Cookies for payment security (Clause5.6) may prevent the use of certain TieTalent Services.
Name Description Expiration accept-cookies This cookie is registered when you clicked on "Accept Cookies" on the public website 365 days
Laravel & PHP cookies
Name Description Expiration remember_web_* This cookie is generated when you select the "Remember me" checkbox on the login page. It remembers your login credentials, to let you quickly log in if the session loged you out. If you log out, it's deleted. 5 years laravel_session This cookie is used to identify a Laravel session instance for a user 24 hours XSRF-TOKEN This cookie contains a unique hash, which is used to prevent hack attacks on the website, protecting from Cross-site request forgery. 24 hours PHPSESSID This cookie is used to establish a user session and to pass state data via a temporary cookie, commonly referred to as a session cookie. Session
Google Analytics cookies
Name Description Expiration _ga Used to distinguish users. 2 years _gid Used to distinguish users. 24 hours
Name Description Expiration _hjSessionResumed This cookie is used to detect the first pageview session of a user. This is a True/False flag set by the cookie. Session _hjIncludedInPageviewSample This cookie is set to let Hotjar know whether that visitor is included in the data sampling defined by your site's pageview limit. 30 minutes _hjAbsoluteSessionInProgress This cookie is used to detect the first pageview session of a user. This is a True/False flag set by the cookie. 30 Minutes _hjTLDTest When the Hotjar script executes we try to determine the most generic cookie path we should use, instead of the page hostname. This is done so that cookies can be shared across subdomains (where applicable). To determine this, we try to store the _hjTLDTest cookie for different URL substring alternatives until it fails. After this check, the cookie is removed. Session _hjid Hotjar cookie that is set when the customer first lands on a page with the Hotjar script. It is used to persist the Hotjar User ID, unique to that site on the browser. This ensures that behavior in subsequent visits to the same site will be attributed to the same user ID. 1 year
Name Description Expiration messagesUtk This cookie is used to recognize visitors who chat with TieTalent via the Hubspot widget on the public website. 1 year hubspotutk This cookie is used for to keep track of a visitor's identity. This cookie is passed to HubSpot on form submission and used when de-duplicating contacts. 1 year __hssc This cookie keeps track of sessions. This is used to determine if we should increment the session number and timestamps in the __hstc cookie. It contains the domain, viewCount (increments each pageView in a session), and session start timestamp. 30 minutes __hssrc Whenever HubSpot changes the session cookie, this cookie is also set. We set it to 1 and use it to determine if the visitor has restarted their browser. If this cookie does not exist when we manage cookies, we assume it is a new session. Session __hstc The main cookie for tracking visitors. It contains the domain, utk, initial timestamp (first visit), last timestamp (last visit), current timestamp (this visit), and session number (increments for each subsequent session). 1 year