Search for a job or a mission you love and bring your career to the next level. Create an account to be part of TieTalent's marketplace.
HOW TIETALENT WORKS
#1 Let us know about you
Tell us what you are looking for, your skills and aspirations.
#2 Companies apply to you
Once you get matched with companies interested in your profile, you will be able to respond to interview requests.
Setup your interviews and we will provide you with adequate guidance.
#3 Get hired
Receive job or freelance mission offers and choose the one that interests you the most.
Software Validation Engineer
Our hiring company is a booming SME/startup active within the semiconductors industry. They created a job offer for a Software Silicon Engineer to integrate into their teams in Lausanne, Switzerland location.
- Development of programming scripts
- Validation & testing using Raspberry Pi, FPGA, etc.
- Demos for prospective customers
- Language skills: English (fluent, C1)
- Professional experience: 3+ years of experience in engineering
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- Strong Python and C/C++ skills
- Knowledge of semiconductors
- Experience with SerDes
This career opportunity is based in the Lausanne, Switzerland.
*** PLEASE READ THIS ***
The only thing you have to do is create your account on TieTalent and THAT’S IT 🙂 + IT’S FREE for candidates!
YOU WON’T apply for this specific position but rather if there is a match with this opportunity, you will be contacted and have more details about it.