Search for a job or a mission you love and bring your career to the next level. Create an account to be part of TieTalent's marketplace.
HOW TIETALENT WORKS
#1 Let us know about you
Tell us what you are looking for, your skills and aspirations.
#2 Companies apply to you
Once you get matched with companies interested in your profile, you will be able to respond to interview requests.
Setup your interviews and we will provide you with adequate guidance.
#3 Get hired
Receive job or freelance mission offers and choose the one that interests you the most.
Software Developer (Backend/Infrastructure)
Our hiring company is a innovative SME active within the e-learning industry. They created a job offer for a Software Developer (Backend & Infrastructure) to integrate into their teams in Berlin, Germany location.
- Participate in design & development of new systems
- Extend the current learning platform
- Ensure security & data compliance through services
- Improving the user experience
- Automate the public facing infrastructure
- Language skills: English (C1+/fluent)
- Bachelors in Computer Science, Engineering or similar
- Professional experience: 2+ years of experience in SRE/platform & backend engineer
- Strong Linux administration & networking skills
- Experience with automation and cloud technology
- Developing & testing web applications (with Python, Go or Ruby)
This career opportunity is based in the Berlin, Germany.
*** PLEASE READ THIS ***
The only thing you have to do is create your account on TieTalent and THAT’S IT 🙂 + IT’S FREE for candidates!
YOU WON’T apply for this specific position but rather if there is a match with this opportunity, you will be contacted and have more details about it.