Search for a job or a mission you love and bring your career to the next level. Create an account to be part of TieTalent's marketplace.
HOW TIETALENT WORKS
#1 Let us know about you
Tell us what you are looking for, your skills and aspirations.
#2 Companies apply to you
Once you get matched with companies interested in your profile, you will be able to respond to interview requests.
Setup your interviews and we will provide you with adequate guidance.
#3 Get hired
Receive job or freelance mission offers and choose the one that interests you the most.
Senior Analog Technical Lead
Our hiring company is a promising startup active within the Semiconductor industry. They created a job offer for a Senior Analog Technical Lead to integrate into their teams in Lausanne, Switzerland location.
- Ownership of complex macros such as full Rx/Tx circuits including specification, design, verification, schedule and documentation
- Optimize specification and performance of the design process
- Innovate and deliver creative solutions and encourage patenting of ideas
- Lead teams to deliver complex technologies from feasibility study to production
- Manage (mentoring, setting goals, performance reviews, hiring etc.)
- Plan and track team assignments/progress to meet schedule
- Language skills: English (C1, fluent) min
- Professional experience: min 7 years of experience in analog IC design
- Advanced knowledge of analog circuit theory
- Experience in Management
- Experience of analog design in FinFet technologies
- Familiar with Cadence analog design EDA tools
This career opportunity is based in Lausanne, Switzerland.
*** PLEASE READ THIS ***
The only thing you have to do is create your account on TieTalent and THAT’S IT 🙂 + IT’S FREE for candidates!
YOU WON’T apply for this specific position but rather if there is a match with this opportunity, you will be contacted and have more details about it.