Search for a job or a mission you love and bring your career to the next level. Create an account to be part of TieTalent's marketplace.
HOW TIETALENT WORKS
#1 Let us know about you
Tell us what you are looking for, your skills and aspirations.
#2 Companies apply to you
Once you get matched with companies interested in your profile, you will be able to respond to interview requests.
Setup your interviews and we will provide you with adequate guidance.
#3 Get hired
Receive job or freelance mission offers and choose the one that interests you the most.
IT Specialist Microsoft
Dortmund or Cologne, Germany
Our hiring company is a large corporation active within the IT industry. They created a job offer for an IT Specialist Microsoft to integrate into their teams in Dortmund or Cologne, Germany.
- Planning and implementation of infrastructure migration projects in the area of exchange servers, active directory and related technologies
- Migration and administration of existing microsoft environments
- Support in the strategic technological development of site in the context of Microsoft technologies
- Completed IT- Apprenticeship or Bachelor in IT or similar
- Knowledge in Infrastructure areas like Network, Security, Data-Center
- Project Management Knowledge (Prince II) is valuable
- Microsoft Certifications (MCSE, MCSA) are a plus
- Language skills: German (B2)
This career opportunity is based in the Dortmund or Cologne area, Germany.
*** PLEASE READ THIS ***
The only thing you have to do is create your account on TieTalent and THAT’S IT 🙂 + IT’S FREE for candidates!
YOU WON’T apply for this specific position but rather if there is a match with this opportunity, you will be contacted and have more details about it.