Search for a job or a mission you love and bring your career to the next level. Create an account to be part of TieTalent's marketplace.
HOW TIETALENT WORKS
#1 Let us know about you
Tell us what you are looking for, your skills and aspirations.
#2 Companies apply to you
Once you get matched with companies interested in your profile, you will be able to respond to interview requests.
Setup your interviews and we will provide you with adequate guidance.
#3 Get hired
Receive job or freelance mission offers and choose the one that interests you the most.
IT Project Manager
Our hiring company is a large corporation / active within the Data management industry. They created a job offer for an IT Project Manager to integrate into their teams in Germany location such as Munich, Frankfurt, Cologne.
- Managing several multinational projects at the same time
- Managing the overall schedule, managing issues and risks
- Leading the consultants on the projects
- Management of the timely delivery of high-quality project, and in charge of the budget
- Working on from conception to the final implementation.
- Language skills: German (C1, Fluent) and English (C1, fluent)
- Professional experience: 7 years of experience in project management and software implementation
- Certification in project management such as PMP (Project Management Professional)
- Experience in the technical discipline as Enterprise information management (EIM) or Enterprise Content Management (ECM) would be an advantage
- Flexible to work on different industry and on products
- Strong Leadership, communication skills
- Happy to travel to the client at least 60% per week
This career opportunity is based in Germany.
*** PLEASE READ THIS ***
The only thing you have to do is create your account on TieTalent and THAT’S IT 🙂 + IT’S FREE for candidates!
YOU WON’T apply for this specific position but rather if there is a match with this opportunity, you will be contacted and have more details about it.