Search for a job or a mission you love and bring your career to the next level. Create an account to be part of TieTalent's marketplace.
HOW TIETALENT WORKS
#1 Let us know about you
Tell us what you are looking for, your skills and aspirations.
#2 Companies apply to you
Once you get matched with companies interested in your profile, you will be able to respond to interview requests.
Setup your interviews and we will provide you with adequate guidance.
#3 Get hired
Receive job or freelance mission offers and choose the one that interests you the most.
Our hiring company is an SME from the education sector. They created a job offer for an IAM Engineer to integrate into their teams in Zurich, Switzerland.
- Conceptualise and realise Identity and Access Management Systems (IAM) for the company
- Be in charge of the questions related to the IAM topic within the company
- Support internal colleagues regarding 2nd Level of IAM related issues
- Language skills: German (fluent, C1)
- 2+ years of experience in Identity and Access Management systems (IAM)
- Strong technical experience as an Engineer or Software Developer
- Experience in agile projects (SAFe, Scrum or Kanban) is a plus
This career opportunity is based in Zurich, Switzerland.
*** PLEASE READ THIS ***
The only thing you have to do is create your account on TieTalent and THAT’S IT 🙂 + IT’S FREE for candidates!
YOU WON’T apply for this specific position but rather if there is a match with this opportunity, you will be contacted and have more details about it.