Search for a job or a mission you love and bring your career to the next level. Create an account to be part of TieTalent's marketplace.
HOW TIETALENT WORKS
#1 Let us know about you
Tell us what you are looking for, your skills and aspirations.
#2 Companies apply to you
Once you get matched with companies interested in your profile, you will be able to respond to interview requests.
Setup your interviews and we will provide you with adequate guidance.
#3 Get hired
Receive job or freelance mission offers and choose the one that interests you the most.
Digital Design Engineer
Our hiring company is a promising startup active within the Semiconductor industry. They created a job offer for a Digital Design Engineer to integrate into their teams in Lausanne, Switzerland location.
- Developing project environments, methodologies and mixed-signal design flows for IC and System design engineers.
- Defining and implementing IC design development tool flow and methodologies
- Assist tool evaluation, tool selection, drive consensus, deployment, support, and flow development
- Train the engineering design teams on the tools
- Language skills: English (C1, fluent) min
- Professional experience: min 5 years of experience in design of high-speed digital circuits
- Advanced knowledge of high-speed and low-power design techniques.
- Strong knowledge in deep-submicron CMOS technologies.
- Knowledge in CDC issues and techniques
- Experience in Scripting (Python)
- Strong RTL coding skills (SystemVerilog)
- Understanding of verification methodologies ( UVM)
- Knowledge of high-speed serial protocols, analog/digital control interfaces, multi-Gigabit serial data transceivers is desirable
This career opportunity is based in Lausanne, Switzerland.
*** PLEASE READ THIS ***
The only thing you have to do is create your account on TieTalent and THAT’S IT 🙂 + IT’S FREE for candidates!
YOU WON’T apply for this specific position but rather if there is a match with this opportunity, you will be contacted and have more details about it.