Search for a job or a mission you love and bring your career to the next level. Create an account to be part of TieTalent's marketplace.
HOW TIETALENT WORKS
#1 Let us know about you
Tell us what you are looking for, your skills and aspirations.
#2 Companies apply to you
Once you get matched with companies interested in your profile, you will be able to respond to interview requests.
Setup your interviews and we will provide you with adequate guidance.
#3 Get hired
Receive job or freelance mission offers and choose the one that interests you the most.
Our hiring company is an innovative SME active within the deep tech software & manufacturing industry. They created a job offer for a DevOps Engineer to integrate into their teams in Bern, Switzerland location.
- Develop build processes with DevOps (CI/CD, pipelines, containers)
- Software development, testing and deployment, test automation
- Use of Cloud platforms
- Implement DevOps best practices in the company
- Language skills: German (fluent, C1) and English (fluent, C1)
- Professional experience: 2+ years of experience in DevOps
- 2+ years of experience in Java development on Spring Boot
- Good knowledge of containers (Docker, Kubernetes)
This career opportunity is based in the Bern, Switzerland.
*** PLEASE READ THIS ***
The only thing you have to do is create your account on TieTalent and THAT’S IT 🙂 + IT’S FREE for candidates!
YOU WON’T apply for this specific position but rather if there is a match with this opportunity, you will be contacted and have more details about it.