Search for a job or a mission you love and bring your career to the next level. Create an account to be part of TieTalent's marketplace.
HOW TIETALENT WORKS
#1 Let us know about you
Tell us what you are looking for, your skills and aspirations.
#2 Companies apply to you
Once you get matched with companies interested in your profile, you will be able to respond to interview requests.
Setup your interviews and we will provide you with adequate guidance.
#3 Get hired
Receive job or freelance mission offers and choose the one that interests you the most.
DevOps Cloud Engineer
- Take part in improving and integrating automation processes
- Manage test automation tools
- Administration of Linux/Unix
- Support application teams to set up the CI/CD pipelines with DevOps tools (as Ansible, Jenkins, Bamboo)
- Language skills: min English (intermediate, B2) + min French (intermediate, B2)
- 4+ years of experience in DevOps
- Good knowledge of Linux/Unix
- Ideally, experience with Services Cloud AWS
- Experience with the Agile method
- Knowledge of Git, GitLab, SVN, Docker, Kubernetes,
- Others experience with ECR, K8s, S3
This career opportunity is based in the Geneva area, Switzerland.
*** PLEASE READ THIS ***
The only thing you have to do is create your account on TieTalent and THAT’S IT 🙂 + IT’S FREE for candidates!
YOU WON’T apply for this specific position but rather if there is a match with this opportunity, you will be contacted and have more details about it.