Search for a job or a mission you love and bring your career to the next level. Create an account to be part of TieTalent's marketplace.
HOW TIETALENT WORKS
#1 Let us know about you
Tell us what you are looking for, your skills and aspirations.
#2 Companies apply to you
Once you get matched with companies interested in your profile, you will be able to respond to interview requests.
Setup your interviews and we will provide you with adequate guidance.
#3 Get hired
Receive job or freelance mission offers and choose the one that interests you the most.
🔴 Technical Support Engineer
Our hiring company is a growing startup/SME active within the public safety industry. They created a job offer for a Technical Support Engineer to integrate theirs teams in Jura, Switzerland location.
- Provide support to their customers globally
- Coordinate with R&D departments for level 3 support
- Participate in bringing customer feedback to help R&D teams improve the software/product
- Language skills: English (fluent, C1+) and French (fluent, C1+)
- Professional experience: 2+ years of experience in desktop support/technical support
- Bachelor in Information Technology, Software Development or relevant
- Experience of Atlassian products such as Jira, etc.
- Customer service oriented
This career opportunity is based in the Jura, Switzerland.
*** PLEASE READ THIS ***
The only thing you have to do is create your account on TieTalent and THAT’S IT 🙂 + IT’S FREE for candidates!
YOU WON’T apply for this specific position but rather if there is a match with this opportunity, you will be contacted and have more details about it.