Search for a job or a mission you love and bring your career to the next level. Create an account to be part of TieTalent's marketplace.
HOW TIETALENT WORKS
#1 Let us know about you
Tell us what you are looking for, your skills and aspirations.
#2 Companies apply to you
Once you get matched with companies interested in your profile, you will be able to respond to interview requests.
Setup your interviews and we will provide you with adequate guidance.
#3 Get hired
Receive job or freelance mission offers and choose the one that interests you the most.
🟢 Software Architect .NET
- Take part in the solution architecture of the company
- Expand and maintain the development environment
- Support and train development teams
- Assist in evolution of existing software products
- Language skills: German/Swiss-German (Fluent, C1+) and English (Fluent, C1)
- Professional experience: +3 years experience in software architecture (.NET)
- Knowledge of agile development methods and new technologies
- Great analytical skills
This career opportunity is based in the Lucern Area,
*** PLEASE READ THIS ***
The only thing you have to do is create your account on TieTalent and THAT’S IT 🙂 + IT’S FREE for candidates!
YOU WON’T apply for this specific position but rather if there is a match with this opportunity, you will be contacted and have more details about it.