Search for a job or a mission you love and bring your career to the next level. Create an account to be part of TieTalent's marketplace.
HOW TIETALENT WORKS
#1 Let us know about you
Tell us what you are looking for, your skills and aspirations.
#2 Companies apply to you
Once you get matched with companies interested in your profile, you will be able to respond to interview requests.
Setup your interviews and we will provide you with adequate guidance.
#3 Get hired
Receive job or freelance mission offers and choose the one that interests you the most.
Digital Software Engineer
Our hiring company is an innovative SME active within the nanotechnology. They created a job offer for a Digital Software Developer to join their teams in Basel, Switzerland.
- Developing software concepts and structures
- Implementing real-time data processing in FPGA
- Writing Software components to visualize complex images
- Working with nanotechnology metrics
- Language skills: English (fluent, C1)
- 4+ years of experience in embedded software development in C++
- 3+ years programming experience in FPGA
- B.Sc or M.Sc ideally in Computer Science, Mathematics or Physics
- Passion for nanotechnology
This career opportunity is based in the Basel area, Switzerland.
*** PLEASE READ THIS ***
The only thing you have to do is create your account on TieTalent and THAT’S IT 🙂 + IT’S FREE for candidates!
YOU WON’T apply for this specific position but rather if there is a match with this opportunity, you will be contacted and have more details about it.