Recruiter/Consultant (German speaker)
- Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain
- Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain
TieTalent is the #1 tech career growth marketplace in Switzerland and Germany, matching top talents in IT and Digital Marketing with innovative hiring companies. Thanks to our system, candidates no longer apply to jobs nor create motivational letters. The companies apply to interview and hire them for jobs they want. TieTalent launched in October 2018 and is already trusted by thousands of candidates and hundreds of companies, from large corporations to some of the most promising startups. In the context of our international growth, we have offices in Lausanne and Barcelona. Check our values and join us on our journey as we expand internationally and be part of a friendly, international, and rewarding work environment.
Perks & Benefits
- Contributing to the global on-going change within the recruitment industry by optimizing the hiring process for both tech talents and companies.
- Fostering creativity, ownership and entrepreneurial spirit where each individual has a possibility to work on a “Special Project” to continuously improve TieTalent as a whole yet allowing you to step out of your daily work.
- A dynamic and challenging environment which embraces autonomy.
- Being part of a highly TieTalented, mission-driven and international team (15+ nationalities).
- Offices across Europe (Spain, Switzerland) to which you will have the possibility to travel to.
- Work in a company that offers the possibility of a flexible home office policy but also office space for those that prefer to work surrounded by TieTalentees.
- We strongly promote well-being at TieTalent by offering weekly fruit baskets, Sport Fridays and Gym subscription co-participation.
Who you are
- Masterful Communication: What truly distinguishes you are your exceptional communication and interpersonal skills. You have an ability to connect with people through daily interactions, phone calls and video chats.
- You are not scared to speak on the phone, performing video-calls and talk with multiple people everyday.
- Fueled by Change: You thrive in a fast-paced, ever-evolving environment where adaptability is the only constant. Each day unfolds with new challenges, and you can't wait to tackle them head-on.
- Challenge Seeker: Having Challenges is something your eager for, you take them on with enthusiasm and creativity.
- Language Virtuoso: Fluent in English (C1+) and German as your native tongue, you're a bridge between cultures and languages.
- Warrior for a Cause: Beyond seeking employment, you believe in our mission and want to revolutionise the hiring industry and leave an indelible mark.
- Act as a Project Manager, managing end-to-end recruitment processes for our clients on the Swiss, German and French scope.
- You will specialize within our 2 main verticals: IT (developers, software engineers, data scientist, etc.) & Digital Marketing talents.
- Be the breach between Companies and Talents: Support our candidates throughout their entire recruitment processes, from finding the perfect talent, to training them, negotiating contracts, etc.
- Support all other TieTalent departments: Working alongside Client Executives (for on-boarding of clients), the IT team for improving our product/platform and the Marketing team for our inbound campaigns/candidate acquisition.
- Be the voice of TieTalent and help us on our mission to expand on the European Market.