Senior Recruiter/Consultant (French or German speaker)
- Barcelona, Spain
- Barcelona, Spain
TieTalent is the #1 tech career growth marketplace in Switzerland and Germany, matching top talents in IT and Digital Marketing with innovative hiring companies. Thanks to our system, candidates no longer apply to jobs nor create motivational letters. The companies apply to interview and hire them for jobs they want. TieTalent launched in October 2018 and is already trusted by thousands of candidates and hundreds of companies, from large corporations to some of the most promising startups. In the context of our international growth, we have offices in Lausanne and Barcelona. Check our values and join us on our journey as we expand internationally and be part of a friendly, international, and rewarding work environment.
Perks & Benefits
- A dynamic and challenging environment which embraces autonomy.
- Offices across Europe (Spain, Switzerland) to which you will have the possibility to travel to.
- You will be part of a young but highly talented and motivated team
- Work in a company that offers the possibility of a flexible home office policy but also office space for those that prefer to work surrounded by TieTalentees.
- We strongly promote well-being at TieTalent by offering weekly fruit baskets and Sport Fridays
- Gym subscription co-participation
Who you are
- 2-4 years of previous experience in Recruitment (ideally external recruitment)
- You are used to deal with a high volume of recruitment processes and have experience in recruiting for the IT/Tech sector
- Have a great record of client management and client communication
- Excellent communication skills & overall soft skills
- You love working in a fast-paced and quick to change environment
- You are fluent in ENGLISH (fluent/C1+) and FRENCH or GERMAN (native/mother tongue)
- You are a true warrior, belief in our mission, and ready to change the hiring industry
- You will be involved in the recruitment processes of the IT & Digital Marketing positions on the Swiss, German and French scope
- Acting as a Project Manager to managing end-to-end recruitment processes for our clients
- Support our candidates throughout their recruitment processes
- Coach our candidates to outshine in their interviews
- Support all other TieTalent departments
- Be the voice of TieTalent
- client management