- Geneva, Switzerland
- Geneva, Switzerland
The company is a prestigious Swiss private bank offering innovative services. It is a state-of-the-art working environment in an ambitious and dynamic team. They are currently looking for a Senior Back-end Engineer (PHP/SF) to join their team based in Geneva, Switzerland.
Perks & Benefits
- This is a permanent position and the salary range is CHF100-120K/year with bonus options, depending on profile
- Flexible working hours, home office
- Modern and beautiful offices in the middle of Geneva
- Great colleagues and work atmosphere in an ambitious and dynamic team
- State-of-the-art technologies, flat hierarchy and possibility to have a real impact on innovative banking solutions
- Five weeks of holiday, insurance, parking...
Who you are
- Fluent in French (C1-C2) AND English (B2-C1)
- Bachelor or Master in Computer Sciences
- 3-5 years experience in Back-end Development with PHP Symfony. Some skills on Node.js are an asset
- Used technologies in the Back-end : PHP, Symfony, Centrifuge, Kafka, Ngnix, Apache, TypeScript, NodeJS, NestJS, PostgreSQL, SQL Server, SOLID&DD principles as Design Patterns..
- Experience in a banking environment is a plus
- You are highly motivated to join a very good team, focused on quality and best practice, and to have a real impact on a technically demanding and innovative project serving thousands of users worldwide
- Take part in the Back-end development of the banking application (an all-in-one application that simplifies their day-to-day spending, currency exchanges and market transactions)..
- Development of plenty of exciting projects from scratch (such as digital banks, etc) and also collaborate on already existing projects
- Respect for quality and good development practices (peer programming, unit testing, SOLID, TDD, DDD, etc.).
- Collaborate in an agile and DevOps work environment
- Implement improvements and new features while respecting the principles of security, quality and DevOps automation in a regulated banking environment
- Participate in the continuous improvement of IT in the company, participate and give idead regarding strategic decisions on the architecture
- Close collaboration with Front-end and Product teams