- Barcelona or Remote, Spain
- Barcelona or Remote, Spain
TieTalent is the #1 tech career growth marketplace in Switzerland and Germany, matching top talents in IT and Digital Marketing with innovative hiring companies. Thanks to our system, candidates no longer apply to jobs nor create motivational letters. These are the companies that apply to interview and hire them for jobs they want. As a Backend Developer you will evolve in the heart of our IT Department. You will be responsible for many different architectural projects, by improving the existing features, creating new ones and providing scalability to our platform that has more than 30K tech talents. Check our values and join us on our journey as we expand internationally and be part of a friendly, international, and rewarding work environment.
Perks & Benefits
- A dynamic and challenging environment which embraces autonomy.
- Being part of a highly TieTalented, mission-driven and international team (15+ nationalities).
- Contributing to the global on-going change within the recruitment industry by optimizing the hiring process for both tech talents and companies.
- Offices across Europe (Spain, Germany, Switzerland) to which you will have the possibility to travel to.
- Work in a company that offers the possibility to work fully remote/unlimited home office but also office space for those that prefer to work surrounded by TieTalentees.
- Fostering creativity, ownership and entrepreneurial spirit where each individual has a possibility to work on a “Special Project” to continuously improve TieTalent as a whole yet allowing you to step out of your daily work.
- The possibility of a “Flex Leave” up to 1 year to travel the world.
- Promotion of our team well-being through weekly Fruit Basket, Gym Participation & Sport Fridays.
Who you are
- You are fluent in English (C1+)
- 5+ years of experience in backend development
- 2-3+ years of experience with PHP
- 2-3+ years of experience with either Laravel or Symfony frameworks
- Experience in microservices, web-services architectures, including RESTful APIs
- Experience in both relational and non-relational databases design
- You’re a strong team player
- You’re eager to learn new concepts and technology, and be a part of a scaling startup
- You love working in a fast-paced and quick to change the environment
- You have a strong ambition and desire to have an impact
- Develop, implement and improve or backend architecture using PHP with Laravel
- Assist on the CRM integrations with our platform and APIs with our partners
- Work with cloud architectures using AWS
- Provide scalability and elegant solutions to continue helping us grow and improve the platform
- Join an agile working environment (working with Scrum and 2 week sprints) in order to collaborate closely with the whole IT team, as well as be in close contact with our operational departments
- Assist in testing of the new releases and constantly improving our user experience
- Backend development
- RESTful APIs