Company details are confidential
Product Owner (m/f/x)
- Pullach, München, Germany
- Pullach, München, Germany
The company is an innovative SME in the Mobility industry. The company is looking for an Product Owner (m/f/x) in Pullach, München, in Germany.
Perks & Benefits
- Place to be: You are part of our Product Owner Team at Allane SE and based in the greater Munich area.
- Never stop growing: We value innovative spirit, creativity and commitment and provide you with excellent career and further training opportunities (e.g. Go Fluent, specialist trainings and our e-learning tool with over 5000 online courses).
- Better together: Your colleagues are dynamic and motivated. There is no competitive pressure here but team spirit and a feel-good-atmosphere. We achieve that through an authentic "first name" culture, flat hierarchies and cross-dimensional diversity.
- Lease your dream: Don't dream your car, lease your dream! Whether it's a Fiat 500 or a BMW X5: Take advantage of our attractive employee leasing offers and make your dream car a reality.
- Get a bike: You would like to contribute to the environment and your fitness? Let us support you with your new business bike!
- Moments that matter: You have completed an outstanding project or identified a significant optimization measure? Thank you! We would like to express our appreciation to our employees in various creative awards.
- Don't worry, be happy: We also take care of your well-being - with attractive, performance-based compensation, 30 days' holiday, 50% mobile work per month, free drinks, team events, corporate benefits, contributions to public transport, capital-forming benefits and company pension.
Who you are
- You already have several years of experience as a product owner in the environment of an agile organization
- You have profound experience in agile working methods, development processes and technologies
- You like to communicate on all levels of the organization, have an agile mindset as well as the ability to analyze and structure complex topics
- You act as an entrepreneur of your product and are responsible for it together with the development team
- You develop your product on a long-term strategic level
- You structure, prioritize and fill the backlog of your product
- You continuously develop the vision, the roadmap and the product in cooperation with your interdisciplinary team and stakeholders
- You are the central internal and external contact for your product
- You know how to use the advantage of cloud platforms and technical architectures
- Your profile is rounded off by fluent English and conversational German as well as knowledge of JIRA/Confluence
Are you interested in this job? Create an account and get matched with opportunitiesCreate an accountIMPORTANT: The only thing you have to do is create your account on TieTalent and THAT'S IT 🙂 + IT'S FREE for talents! YOU WON'T apply for this specific job but rather if there is a match with this opportunity, you will be contacted and have more details about it.